Coway's Life...>>Coway..We Bring Wellness<<

liFe..??LIf3??LIFE??

My Life...??

Huhh..


This 3 month i had learn a lot from the Woongjin Coway (M) Sdn. Bhd.

This is the 1st permanent job that i found from the jobstreet...

I still remember when the HR department called me to interview...

He told me: Alex, We are not offering the Marketing Executive to you..but we offer you the Service Instructor...
(I think the person who called me is Nelson...XD)

Alex: Huhh..Service Instructor??What is the job scope??And you know i how many year old??...><|||

Haha..it is quick funny things that i found...when i go and interview..wahh...need to wait and the interview time around two(2) hours..wahhh...make me scary during this 2 hour..haha...

1st Round Interviewer: Quennie & Wen (both of them very cute and funny...and always bully me...haha,just kidding la^^)

2nd Round Interviewer: Mr.Andy Kim (He is a Korean Manager, he looks funny and friendly, and i totally do not understand the 1st question that he ask me...:You love Korea...??...haha...)

And finally, i join Coway as Junior Service Instructor... So, What is my job scope??

I need to train people who older than me, and even my senior ( Scary...=.=, but learn a lot)

To organize company internal event ( Good Morning Coway: Happy and enjoyed...but tired><|||)hehe^^

News info center (Collect all latest company and competitors info) and so forth... I'm happy to join here and become part of Coway Families...

______________________________________________________________

Andy: Even know you are so stressed, but smile more, and you'll handsome more..^^like me^^

Quennie: Strong Women, but give sometimes to your boyfriends lol^^

Wen: ...Is -Smile- not -Smell-...haha..ok,i will practice more at home...and thanks for your care during this 3 month^^

Nazwa: During training, you always said:...basically...you are and quick funny guys,too!!And always teach me bad things..>>very high until...??

Ivan: Coway Pro Designer, and i love your design very much...^^

Jascie: You..haih..I need to to emphasize 1 more time..i'm the one and the most youngers in Coway..haha...i not so old la^^keke^^

Marketing Department

______________________________________________________________


...Here i will share with you ...
^^My Coway Life Photo Gallery^^

Staff Workshop_Eagle Ranch Resort

Even we are busy for workshop, but i still take sometimes to took the crazy picture...that's my style^^
=.=crazy=.=


"Wuii...Don't see me please...+.+|||"


Early in the morning do exercise..so tired...huhh..(See, I'm fly-ing..)haha

Group picture...

Andrea & Me...

Aiyoo...Benjamin very bad..disturb people sleep..haha^^

Who is the photographer??(actually is me..haha)


The 7th HP Grand Conference


Joanne & Me



Uncle Kanny & Me

He very nice and friendly^^





THE 7TH HP GRAND CONFERENCE GRAND LAUNCHING




huhh..still got time took picture..later will get scold..haha




We're Marketing..We're Committee!!!^^




We are the BEST!! Coway Accelerate To Another Miracle!!


KBS Shooting Day



2 Alex playing here..haha^^




Wen & Me
(The day i become Technician)




Me & Poster 988..DJ Sam^^


Halloween Good Morning Coway




Preparation Day...act Q take 1^^



Preparation Day...act Q take 2^^
(im near to heaven??...)haha..




My last Day...
Welcome To Halloween Good Morning Coway
06th Nov 2008

Thanks Coway..Because you make my day
and meaningful everyday..^^

^^Coway..Accelerate To Another Miracle..^^

WOONGJIN COWAY (M) SDN BHD