Exam Mode~ON...Collywobbles also~ON

Arhh..
I'm hate this feeling, every time when the exam is near, my stomach will automatically start up with their "engine" to make me stomachache...it always make me can't concentrate to my study...and then call me date with my TOILET...

1st Day: 3 times
2nd Day: 5 times
3rd Day: 2 times

I though I'm already recover or recover soon...whose know...

4th Day: 4 times
5th Day: 7 times

Arh....It really make me crazy....

I don't want FALL IN LOVE with my toilet bowl...

Can the GOD remove this kind of disease to me? I'm hate it!!!!

Here share you some picture regarding the "artwork"...

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x



Haha...this picture cute right?Don't worry, i won't treat my friends so bad, and show my SHIT-ing picture to my friends..haha..

*BUT, the story is REAL...haih..i think i will go and meet my toilet after this..><|||
0 Responses