Sensation of Life

I think..
I have more then more than one moth didn't come here and update my blog already.
During this month, I've done a lot of things..
I'm going KL interview my internship company >>Finally, they hired me...hehe
Done a lots of assessment >> At the end, I'm finished it..
Passed my happiness daily life...
Passed my grief...

And now preparing for my final exam, maybe is the first time exam in the NEW environment, the first time study alone, the first time felt so lonely during study period, there are a lots of first time...

So, what to do?...

I'm miss yumcha's life..i miss Lee Kar Min...I'm miss ex-housemate...I'm miss ex-colleagues...miss a lots of my friends...

Come back..I'm in Kampar...haih...
It's boring Kampar life~
1 Response
  1. Chee Yeong Says:

    got miss me ma?? wat is the song in ur blog? tell me though msn ba ^^