Secret Dating with a Man - LJY

It’s about 1am. I’m still awake and facebook-ing.

The stupid facebook and farm ville management has annoying me and do not allow me to log in to my farm ~ asshole!

Suddenly, I found out he is online and commented on his personal status. I had chat with him about an hour. We chat about our life, our problems have met, and whatever.

I think I have more than few months didn’t meet him already since his convocation. Thank you to inviting me to attended your BIG DAY. Sometime I feel I’m lucky to get a good buddy like you.

I’m going to meet you tonight later at KLCC, it’s what the excited thing for you and me.

Sounds gay right? Who he is? Don’t worry, he is my dearest brother who currently studying at HELP Uni College, Lim Jia Yang. 

We're here... [in MSN]


For those who read my blog, i have to clarify, he is my brother only. Don't think so much...haha XD
0 Responses