September 2009

My last blogged was August 09, that mean I have almost one month didn’t updated my blog! What’s wrong with me? I’m so free recently, "MALAS" is the only reason that I no post my blog..haha

Sept 8th, 09
Finally, I finished my internship! Collogues have farewell with me together with Kachepa  at Penang Village, Great Eastern Mall. I’m really learned lot from you guys, thanks for everyone.



Sept 13th, 09
Rushing with my internship report, finally I finished it at 2pm. Huh… what the bloody report let me vomit until die~ I have to rush back to KL tomorrow morning at 5am by Keretapi Malaya (so called KTM) from Kampar to KL! Why…? I have to attend an interview for my part time job and work translation every morning...That’s my life~,~

Sept 18th, 09
Yeah…the company has recruited me as BA = Brand Ambassador (sound nice) for Colgate Plax [Although I’m not Colgate consumer, but to be a professional BA, I have to sell it, haha].

But before that, should enjoy before work right even through just a part-time job 
Station Tenji > we’re coming ~

Sept 27th, 09
After worked for two weeks with Colgate Plax at Guardian, damn boring man~ I’m started regret work with this. What to do? I have gotto work, this is my last week…
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    sound great for your life...
    see you soon at uni loo~