The Saturday – August 29, 2009

How you spent your holidays? So boring…I understand I got a lot of things need to settle, but I’m really lazy to start all my stuff. Life is enjoying, but not to survive!! Yesterday I went to KLCC with Simon for a movie, book fest and “window shopping”.haha

Station 1: Cinemas @ TGV
Both of us had over-slept, we got to rush time to get the tickets before movie started at 1.35pm. God bless me, we get it.
The movie must watch: Murderer - This is the movie that we watched, Direct by Roy Chow and actors are Aaron Kwok, Janine Chang, Eddie Cheung and Josie Ho. Aaron Kwok has play a mentally unstable police officer turned killer. The actor acknowledged that he was so into the character that he himself suffered psychological trauma.
This can consider as a good movie as Aaron Kwok and his son have performed very well in this movie! I gave 4 stars for this movie****!!^^

I like this poster's feel~Great^^

After movie, took a picture^^



Station 2: Lunch – @ KFC
As I mentioned early, we were late due to over slept, so we only can take our LUNCH after the movie and some personal talk…
After 45minutes…

Station 3: Book Fest…KL Convention Centre (KLCC)


Simon Lee has convinced me to visit the Book Fest, no choice…gotta to go also!...haih..We have spent about two hour there, and we bough something there…Book?no…CD?no…

Haha..Is Munchy biscuits and a bottle..haha..So weird right (I also got the same feeling XD)



Simon has gone and looked for his favorite book – The Book ALL About DESIGN~
Me? Just walked around and listen for the Amitabha’s talk (Speaker is from Taiwan), few of them share a lot of Buddhist’s philosophy with us, really appreciate (will share more in my next blog). Amitabha.


The Promotion Board


Station 4: Genting Klang
Dinner and chatting with Wee. ..
I have fully utilized my Saturday and even now (Sunday) – “early” in the morning, I’m still writing my blog)

Do you??

Ended: 5.17am
0 Responses