Dizzy-ing

Now is already 3am, but am still awake and watching movie through PPScreen. I have finished to arrange the moral assessment, im so frustrated when i arrange the the reference; it's such a simple things but why still did wrong? You do not have any sample to refer or what? It's made me do extra stupid things, waste my time!!
- - - - - -
"She is become more independent, and I'm become useless" this is what i have wrote and posted it in facebook evening just now; I'm grateful those whose concerned at me~ i will be okay later. Thanks, my friends~

Who she is? where is she from? many people keep asking for this question; what can i said is - SECRET~ it was hide some part of the world; some part in my heart and mind~

I like to "daydream" recently~i do not know why is it happened, but it's happened all the time? So annoying~I can't concentrate!~Any solution?
0 Responses