Steps...

Sunday, for all the workers, it's the best time to rest; to stay at home; accompany girl/boyfriends; and even parents.
For students, it's the date and time to rest after a week for tiredness with all the assessment and classes. I have lots work is still pending..such as my translation articles [weekend], my brand management assignment, and etc. My mind was empty and fully enjoy the Sunday. But, am i enjoy with it?
- - - - - -
I went to her house yesterday night, she has cook for me a bowl of tomyam soup,it's nice and warm through my heart; i have made the agar-agar for her, although it's sweet-less but still not bad and not harm to try it!=)
Today, again, i went to her house. We're suppose to have a dinner but she said she is sleepy...[the dinner was cancel]. I bought her a burger together with some dim sums, fish ball as well as her favorite - The Blended Ice form Setapak.
I though the relationship was stepping out from the current position, but what Im think it's just dream and unachievable dream!
- - - - - -
What's the problem? she doesn't reject but she said it remain the same position~
I already did the best, i believe~
- - - - - -
I remember that i was emo-ing is because of her. What she said before i have kept in my heart. 1 simple question might make me think at least two or three hours or the whole night.
- - - - - -
I think she was make the decision on her mind.
But, no ones know~
..................
0 Responses