Week One for My Year Three Study 2010

My university has been changing its policy; the entire tutorial should start from week 1 and it’s using the online attendance – what we’ve took for this trimester?

(i) Culture and Communication – looking for Malaysia context’s cultural ( I’m so sorry, am not really understand about Malaysian’s cultural XD)

(ii) Theories, Roles and Models of Public Relations – is taking about the theories, we have already drew – the topic Amy and me get was “velvet ghetto”. (SHIT, what is that, at first I was thinking it’s foreign language…lols)

(iii) Creative Strategy for Advertising – Again, need our CREATIVE (I know I’m not creative enough)

(iv) Advanced Public Relations Writing – taught by Ms. Violet, sound like we’re learning and attending English classes as we learning THE MOST SIMPLE singular and plural during her first tutorial (DATA is singular or plural? The answer is plural, singular is DATUM!! I never heard about it before, maybe my English is too bad)

(v) Crisis Management in Public Relations –How to solve the crisis! Dr.Chia, can you teach us how to solve our ASSIGNMENT’s crisis during your lecturer?

(vi) Last, the most CRUCIAL is our year – Final Year Project----THESIS~ one word “ DIE”…

So, this semester we really need to work hard for all the subject~ all the subject and assignments drive us crazy…Good luck to me, good luck to everyone of year three student.

Ehhh..Before start everything as I mentioned above, let’s go to KL shopping for CNY’s cloths… Have a great journey 
0 Responses