Amazing - SME Corporation and MRCB Signing of Agreement to Lease, Hilton Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

“Kuala Lumpur, August 21 – Mr. Mohmed Razeek Hussain, Chief Operating Officer of MRCB (left) and YB Dato’ Hafsah Hashim, Chief Executive Officer of SME Corporation(right) at the signing of Agreement to Lease between SMI Corp and MRCB. SME Corporation to be headquartered at the newly launched Green Campus Office – KL Sentral Park.”


Copy writer + Photographer: Alex Chiew (:P)


It was my event that I have attended last Friday at KL Sentral – Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur. It was my second to participate in this kind of biggest after the Bandar Sri Iskandar , Perak during my internship period. During that I’m in-charge on Media Registration, I really enjoy what I have done on that day as I really like to organise event part. (I do not mind if next time can be part of the members of Media Relations Team for my Event Management subject, hehe)

When our Deputy Prime Minister has entered and past by my media registration counter,
I have take the opportunity to take some picture on him (Orang gila keh? Tak pernah tengok Duputy PM?..haha) But after that I have to continue my thing as many media was come and request a lot things from PR side.

During DPM speech time, my supervisor has come to me and ask me to take some picture on him and some important scene, i.e: our DPM, during SMI Corp Logo launching, MRCB & SMI Corp signing ceremony and some others important scene…
This is my first time SO NEAR DPM, this also my first time stand with MEDIAs (really got a lot of camera mans and journalists there) Feel Good ^^
Overall not bad la, at least I got participated in this event instead of keep doing the Media Call before the event, right?

Here you go – my event memory lane on August 21, 2009 :

Signing Agreement


SMI Corp - New Logo Launching
0 Responses