Bloody Alex

Excuse? Leave on time or stay few more days? I give myself a lot of choice at this moment. I do not understand what I want…Will this become one of my characteristic since I joined diploma? I’m understood this is not a good phenomenon for me as this period I’m still growing. The illness was around me since few months ago but I do not response it. Am I tired? Not really…

Stay or Leave? Could somebody response to me and give me some opinion? I can’t really make this stage…but, is there any point for me to stay few days? Do you think this will help him a lot on work? I think better do not think about this at this moment, if not I will get insomnia at night.

QUESTION MARK has become my personal trademark? Sometimes I do not know why I got so many questions in my mind, I believe it was make a lot of trouble to me but unfortunately I can’t think about the problem that I currently face.
0 Responses