Crazy Life

...
'Hello...'
Before start to write my blog, i have to said 'hi' with it, because i have more than three months not come here and write whatever i want, whatever i want to released!
Why I'm so busy?
Busy with my girlfriends? (who is busy with..? I also don't know)
Busy with my assignment? (No assignment for this semester..{sound good}^^)
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Oh my good!
My INTERNSHIP has made my life..
Everyday morning i have wake up in the morning, LRT-jam, Traffic-jam
Bull shit...i hate this kind of life. Somebody asked me what life you prefer to? Study or Working? Definitely STUDY!
Haih..what to do? Internship is part of my syllabus, i have to chance to said so!
Is the best can finish my internship earlier, it doesn't means i do not life corporate life, erm...because of this company? or my on-site Supervisor? I do not know...

My corporate life has begins since last year August, but i had stopped to continue my degree and now turn to internship. Woww, already ONE year!

11.35pm
Gotta to sleep...
=.=Zzzz Good night my friends...
Good night stressed life Q.QZzzzz

0 Responses