Christmas Holiday Updates

Well, I thought I might have a lonely Christmas this year.
Luckily, it was not. At least there are some of friends accompany over the holidays.

:: Christmas Eve ::

As usual, working translation in the morning and having breakfast alone (because I was over sleep and can’t eat with my parents)
Actually I felt surfeit as this is my 2nd times passed the importance moment with him~

First was Valentine day (February 14th), attended a musical concert organised by Maria Convent, Ipoh. Before that was going to Ipoh Parade jalan-jalan together with San Min Band members. Why I was there? Because I’m Mr. Bachelor.
Christmas eve 2009, I’m watching movie – The Treasure Hunter by Jay Chou and Lin Chi Ling. If really want me to rate the movie, one word to describe ~~~~~~ too "good"!!lols

The Treasure Hunter's Poster


:: Merry Christmas 2009 ::

Early in the morning, I woke up and working the homework with my mother; then I going to old town and plan to work for my translation.
I plan to order the Old Town breakfast set, but the waiter told me it’s not available during public holiday and weekend. Gosh, I turn on my laptop and go the nama’s website. OMG, no news on 25th, because it’s HOLIDAY!!!!!! I post a shortout on facebook and Nikki is laugh me~Agh….

Afternoon, I was watching movie – Bodyguards and Assassins by 13 main Character from Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. Compared to the stupid treasure hunter, it’s best of the best in my mind. Four stars for this movie :)
"Qing Dynasty VS China Revolution Team".....which one you prefer the most?
Haha…Well, this time I watched with Jing Kun, Kar Han, Chao Ying and Kim Tat.
Evening, having dinner with my mummy, 2nd aunt and my dearest nephew at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)  all the children were enjoy with the KFC’s playground as well as their family.

Bodyguards and the Assassins's movie poster


Evening round 2 , having yumcha gathering at Poliwata Bandar Baru. All of us is “blowing water” there~lols
0 Responses