Mood of the day

Study Week...

For me, it suppose study hard in order to confront the coming examination, which is Brand Management and Pendidikan Moral. I've try my best to do whatever i can, but it wasn't in the right mood for study and everything. I was thinking, is it "something" was interrupting me and made me cannot concentrate whatever am doing? i don't think so...

Tomorrow, am going to KL, for my exam and competition. As CW said, i have put the competition in front compared with with exam? Yes, before that i was put it at FIRST. But i forgot when is it, exam is more important to me, i think.

I've try to approach 8TV, approach my faculty and examination department for everything, at the end, i should happy is it? But, why im here and worry this and that?

Erm..everything has been destined?

Anyway, DO whatever i can, TRY whatever i can.
EVERYTHING - LET IT NATURAL. I just want to enjoy whatever i have and explore in this field.

Say cheers and good luck to me =).
0 Responses