Tired Week

Well, i have more than 10 days didn't post anything from my blog..
I felt extremely tired throughout the week as we rushing with the brand management assignment~finally, i have done. I might upload those photos and the TVC after the presentation:). I will surprise you guys :)

Last week was attended Yong Heng sister's weeding banquet, agai, my buddies geng gather again during the dinner and at heng's house, unfortunately ah chuan brother not able to attend this party; and seven of us become 6six of us~ but i think is okay, at least Kun has BRING ALONG her girl friends and onn intro her girlfriends to us as well.
OFFICIALLY INTRODUCE KELVIN NG.P.O'S GF: SOOK KHUAN ( but i do not know her ser name, female (of course!) from Ipoh, Perak. That's what i know~lols

- Mr. Chiew Kah Lap, where is your girl friends??? - it should be somewhere else... she will come to me after ten years i think...haha


Buddies BIG HEAD Pix - especially ET and Heng, both of them look like Golden Fish, don't you think? haha

After the event, i back to uni living area continue my BM's assignment. Sorry Wen, i miss your wedding~

MON - TUES - WED - THURS - FRI
I have done so many things throughout the week~
ASSIGN - WORKING - MEDITATION - CLASSES - MOVIE - GATHERING - ETC...
Erm, maybe i might use sometime to updated my life~ but it should be the week after or weekend~

It's 2.17am~ i just finished edited the TVC , credential and name tag.
I haven't bath, feel hungry~what to do??
Don't think too much, is better to take a good rest after this;
and is time to meet with my relative....
"MR.CHOW GONG"...good night
0 Responses