December's Life Update

Everything was going great~
What do i said so?....
Examination - Mission Completed~(since 19th December, 2009)
Competition - Although i lost for it, but considered completed~
Holiday - Starting

Thanks for my friend's wishes and comments~ Am i really enjoy everything i have from dy to day time to time~
Erm, i think i should share my schedule for the competition + examination:
Date: 15th Dec, 2009 (Tuesday)
Activity : Was having Ultimate Power Group 2nd Audtion in the morning and Exam in the afternoon

0000-Plan to sleep
0100-I'm still awake~INSOMIA-ing
0230-Finally...sleep
0330-Wake up already (maybe too hot)
0400-Take a rest, listen music and do the final revision
0545-Preparing
0630-Depart from Setapak to Shah Alam
0800-Register + Brielfing
0900-Practice Song + Dance
1100-End
1200-Start recording(luckily im group 2)
1230-Rushing my time and take af foo's car to PJ
1315-Reach PJ-PC Block and having my lunch
1400-Exam
1600-Finish and get a cab to Shah Alam again~
1640-Reach Shah Alam and waiting the result
1715-Result released (Yeah, i lost already)lols
1800-Leave the hall and back to KL
2000-Get the bus and go back to Kampar with Elwin
2230-Arrived and having Dinner wih cinta + Amy
2330-Room Sweet Room (Because i rent the room abd it's not my home XD
2355-End of the day

I think im crazy enough because of the competition! While, it's a really good experience for me to explore the 8TV reality competition!
Erm, some of friends always console me as i lost from the competition. Honestly, the happiness was covered all my sadness, because i do not need to defer for my study~haha(that's what im thinking)
Besides, am getting to know friends which is really interest in singing~of course, finalist as well...
Once again, congratulation for the Ultimate Power Group's finalist~


终极天团-未来乐坛新霸主
0 Responses